<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally got the time to update my blog.
Came back from Genting on last sunday.
Enjoyed myself a lot with boyfriend n friends around=)
Until now, I still miss the time I spent in Genting.

Last Friday, instead of going to work since the coach schedule to Genting is 11pm
I went to reborn my hair at Jurong Point.
Spent 3 hrs n 150bucks at the hair saloon... but it's worth it lah.lols

Anyway, went to his place to wait for him to come back after work.
So I have to entertain myself by watching TV and played with his dog=)

As we were running late to meet up his friends at Marsiling Mrt Station,
his dad sent us to the station*Thanks Uncle*
Ended up, his friends were 30minutes late. haha

Took bus to the custom.
Upon reaching there, i was kinda stupid lah cause i don't know how to insert the passport to the machine.
His friend was kind enough to help me=)

After the clearance, we went to a place near JB plaza to board the coach to Genting.
7 hours of ride, we finally reached Genting.
Due to the policy of the hotel rule, we cant check in so early.
Have to wait until 12pm then we can check in and rest.

So we went to Old Town to have our breakfast.
Then we went to Monte Carlo Casino.
I'm not a gamble-type of person.
I just watched them gamble=)

For the entire trip, I didnt sleep at all.
Just don't know why I'm not tired during the 3 days trip.
But anyway, Dear is sweet enough to keep me accompany for all times.
He accompanied me to Theme Park, brought me around the casino and Genting.
Just love being with him<3

There is one thing I will never forget.
As some of you know that I can't play or ride those very exciting games
like roller coaster and etc..

But I backside itches, went to ride one of the not-so-exciting roller coaster to most of them.
At first, I thought that I can ride this roller coaster cause its seem not so scary and its only 2 storey tall.
So when the ride started, its seem okay at first but at the 1st down slope
my face suddenly changed.
Dear looked at me and asked me whether am I okay. I replied NO.
Then he held my hand and said:" Dear, I'm here. I'm here. Dont be scare"
Weeee.. first time I heard this sentence from him lah. lols
And the rest of the down slopes were okay for me. Not that scary. Just the first one

Anyway, Thanks Dear<3


And I going to go Genting Again in August....


And here is one of the Genting Trip Taken and I just can't stop laughing at it..




And this is the beautiful sun rise in Genting=)

Drug.Addict || 12:02 AM

PROFILE


Esther Wong
2nd Feb 1988♥
21 years old


JIVE WITH ME


WANTS

♥ Clothing
♥ Going Zoo
♥ SK True Love Ring
♥ Being with him
♥ Burberry Wallet
♥ Her very own car
♥ More Money
♥ Go Taiwan,Japan, Hong Kong
♥ Go holiday with her love

DISLIKE

Being Alone

♥TAGGY



AFFILIATES

daryl
diana

erika
james
lee.ying
lilingg
nicole

nicole.tan
sort.cheng
sharon
stupid.jon
yue.qi
yulingg
xin.tao