<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Thursday, July 07, 2005

You and me werent meant to be
I can see this when you look at me
You say that I dont love you
I try to convince you that isnt true
Sometimes it just makes me cry
Feels like Ive been pushed aside
I think about when I held you tight
Must not have done it right
Cuz you wont let me try it again
I should have stopped before I began
I look at me shedding all those tears
That Ive held back for all those years
Sometimes it just makes me sad
How hard Ive tried to make you glad
Confusions all people see in me
‘Guess some arent meant to be happy
Ive never cried like this before
But I wont let it happen anymore
But I cant leave cuz I feel down
When I dont have you around
I just have to get this of my chest
Before I lose the very best
The thought of it makes me weak in the knees
‘Cuz you and me werent meant to be
Drug.Addict || 7:28 PM

PROFILE


Esther Wong
2nd Feb 1988♥
21 years old


JIVE WITH ME


WANTS

♥ Clothing
♥ Going Zoo
♥ SK True Love Ring
♥ Being with him
♥ Burberry Wallet
♥ Her very own car
♥ More Money
♥ Go Taiwan,Japan, Hong Kong
♥ Go holiday with her love

DISLIKE

Being Alone

♥TAGGY



AFFILIATES

daryl
diana

erika
james
lee.ying
lilingg
nicole

nicole.tan
sort.cheng
sharon
stupid.jon
yue.qi
yulingg
xin.tao